Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I Should Have Known Better

I haven't played well all week. I am not particularly fond of Noble Poker. Really, how many more reasons did I need to stay out of the WPBT tournament that took place earlier this evening? I finished a dismal 41st and really can't recall any notable hands. At one point I stepped away from the computer to get my dinner and by the time I got back Pauly and G-rob had been moved to my table. At least the chat got more interesting.

Anyway, I big congratulations to BigPirate. Now get out and buy those Vegas tickets! Also a big thanks to Iggy for setting it up.

I'm going to go curl up in a dark corner for a while and reflect on my future at the poker tables. (Did I mention in last night's post that I tend to be a little dramatic from time-to-time?)

No comments: