Sunday, February 27, 2005

A sad, sad day

The symptoms had been showing for awhile. It would be going strong and then, suddenly, it would shut itself off. After a brief rest it would be ready to go again but I would never know how long it would last. Then, last night with no warning, it died. I tried everything I could to resuscitate it but it was too late. My laptop is now on its way to rehab where it can be given the care needed to work properly. Luckily I bought the 3 year service plan so I am hoping it is not a lost cause. In the meantime, I have hijacked my dad's computer which is identical to mine (except it actually works) and he has let me install a few things I need to survive (like Full Tilt). I should be able to keep up with my blog and my poker playing but I am still annoyed by the whole situation.

No comments: