Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Maybe next time!

UPDATE: I'm out! I finished 36th out of 151. There will be a write up but probably not until tomorrow, when I get my thoughts together.

UPDATE: Whoo hoo.....I'm playing in the tournament. I'm all signed up and going for as many bounties as possible. Actually, I just don't want to be the first one out! Wish me luck, I'll need it.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I will not be playing in the WPBT tournament tomorrow night. I have been toying with the idea for a couple of weeks but it ain't gonna happen. I just don't have the bankroll right now (damn $50 minimum deposit). I will be stopping in and hanging out on the rails for a bit so expect a hello from April98 at some point in the tourny.

Oh, and I promise that next time I will participate......maybe!

No comments: