Saturday, February 12, 2005

"Jesus" is so cool!

No, I'm not talking about the big "J", I'm talking about poker pro Chris "Jesus" Ferguson. As I was waiting for the freeroll to start on Full Tilt poker last night, I noticed he was playing at the play money tables. I couldn't believe it! Can you even imagine what it must of been like when he sat down? I didn't play with him because the waiting list was 30 people deep but I thought it was nice of him to support the no money players like that. He also played in the freeroll (although not at my table) and he went out about 20 places after I did. I was really hoping to beat him but it wasn't in the cards.

Poker Islands Warning

As I said earlier in the week, I have been cashing out of other sites in order to make a bigger deposit at Full Tilt. I have $19.50 at Poker Islands and have been trying, for a week, to cash out. I still don't have my money.

The first thing I tried was to request the cash out from the software. According to the site, the minimum cash out for Neteller is $15. No problem since I have $19.50, right? I fill in the necessary information, hit submit, and get an error. "Can't complete transaction due to amount being requested is less than the minimum." Now I'm no math genius but last time I checked $19.50 was greater than $15. I tried a couple more times and got the same result. Finally I e-mailed the cashier and that's when my nightmare began.

I'm not going to detail every e-mail exchange but they told me at least 3 times that the transaction was being taken care of and the money would be in my account within 24 hours. As of yesterday afternoon my money was still in my Poker Islands account. I sent another e-mail and was told that the transaction couldn't be completed because the Neteller account number I gave them was invalid. Now, no one asked me at any point for my Neteller account number so I had no idea what they were talking about. In my next e-mail I explained that and gave them the account number. The next e-mail I received informed me that they would process the transaction on MONDAY because the cashier was now closed for the weekend. To say I was pissed off would be an understatement. There was a serious lack of communication on their part but they continued to place the blame on me for not giving them the correct account number (can't do something if I don't know I need to do it).

Anyway, I promised to uninstall the software as soon as the transaction was complete and I also promised to express my dismay with their customer service on my blog.

At least they can't say that I don't keep my promises!

No comments: