Monday, February 21, 2005

Finally a win!!!

I am so happy! I just finished first in the Women's Poker Club, fresh faces tournament! It's a league for beginner's and it was my last tournament. Basically they have a series of 3 or 4 tournaments every other week and everyone is ranked. Top ten at the end of the series get prizes. I don't know what my final ranking will be yet but it's my third final table since this one started. The best part was that I entered the final table short-stacked at about T800. Big blind was 400. I caught good cards and kept doubling up. I know I had Q's once and A's about 3 times. Also caught AK a few times. I can't wait to find out my final ranking and prize.

Also on the poker front, I qualified for a freeroll on Full Tilt on Saturday. First prize is a WSOP seat! All I had to do was get 100 Full Tilt points by last Friday. I had a week and since I am currently working off bonus, 100 points was easy. Tournament starts at 4:30pm EST. Feel free to stop in and cheer me on, screen name is April98.

And with that, I am off to the tables.

No comments: