Friday, March 11, 2005

Help!

UPDATE: A big thank you to Iggy for helping me figure this out. It took 2 e-mails but it finally clicked in my about-to-explode head. Now help me out and sign up through my link (or any of the other zillion poker bloggers who have affiliated with Full Tilt).

Like everyone else I decided to be an affiliate for Full Tilt. I love the site and want to shout it from the rooftops. Besides, picking up a little extra cash is never a bad idea. I am having a problem though. If you look to the right you will notice that the actual image of my banner is not showing up. I e-mailed affiliate support and, so far, their suggestions haven't helped. I will admit I am not the most computer savvy person and I honestly don't know what I am doing wrong. So I am asking for some help from the experts and just about everyone who reads this blog is probably more of an expert than I. E-mail me at april9807 AT aol DOT com if you can help.

One last thing I need to shout from the rooftops I AM OFFICIALLY A WINNING POKER PLAYER!!!!! My meager bankroll has never looked better.

No comments: