Wednesday, August 24, 2005

The End Of The World!

Those who know me know that I am a hockey fan. Those who know me well know that Mike Ricci is my favorite hockey player (I actually named one of my cats Ricci). When I first started watching hockey he was playing for Colorado and was the only player on the ice I could pick out of the mass of players out on the ice because of his long hair falling well below his helmet. He was the reason I continued to watch and I was thrilled when he left Colorado to become a Shark. Unfortunately he is now on the Phoenix Coyotes but I still look forward to seeing him play when his team is in town.

So, you are probably wondering what this has to do with the end of the world. I'll tell you in one simple five word sentence: MIKE RICCI CUT HIS HAIR!!!! I'm pretty sure this is a sign of the apocalypse.

First person to direct me to a picture of Mr. Ricci with his new look will get a special mention in my next post (I know, you can barely contain yourself).

No comments: