Sunday, April 03, 2005

Random Sunday

Random Tournament

There is a charity tournament tonight on Full Tilt. The 11 p.m. EST start time is a little late for those of you on the East Coast but it is for charity so if you can make it they would probably be appreciative. The buy-in is $10 + $2 with the $2 going to Cystic Fibrosis research. Oh and some Phil guy that I hear hosts some celebrity poker show has signed up to play (doesn't mean he'll show up though). There could be other pros signing up as the day goes on.

Random Chat

April98: you were annoying me so I called (My explanation for a call I probably shouldn't have made, but I did win the hand.)

Guy who kept losing: only a girl could be so lucky (Because we all know that poker is rigged in favor of the female players.)

Random SNG Progress

I've been bubbling in the SNG's on Full Tilt all weekend. It's been frustrating. On the other hand, I finally figured out how to cash in the SNG's on Ultimate Bet. I have to play in the 10 player turbo tourneys. The regular ones are taking way to long and I think I get bored. When I'm bored I call with marginal hands more often.

Random Non-Poker Stuff

My week day off from work has changed from Monday to Friday. I'm not thrilled with the change but someone had to do it. Plus, my co-worker is off this week (don't ask) so I am going to be very busy. Luckily my birthday is coming up and I never work on my birthday.

No comments: