Saturday, April 16, 2005

It's The Nuts!

Wow, I don't know what to say. My twin just informed me that we are featured in "The Nuts" over at Up For Poker and have been labeled the "WPBT twins". I don't know why we were chosen for this honor but I like free publicity so I will say a very heart-felt thank you to the guys who run things over there. So, I guess this means I should post something. Since tomorrow is "Random Sunday" and I actually have some interesting content, I'll just give a brief update of my current bankroll situation.

I am down to my last $6.50 on Full Tilt. I was up over $20 but I busted out of a couple SNG's to lose most of it. I have been playing at the $10 max NLHE tables and have gotten the roll up to $8.50. I'm not really worried about it as it seems everyone goes through losing streaks. Maybe it means I'm normal (first time for everything). I still have about half my bankroll left on Ultimate Bet. After dropping a buy-in last night on a stupid call, I took second in the longest turbo SNG in history. It got down to five people and we just kept trading chips for the longest time. There was one play, when we got down to four, where I would have taken 2 players out on the same hand but, of course, I folded pre-flop to their all-in's. Sometimes you fold the best hand but that's poker for you.

I also want to thank everyone for their Poker Tracker suggestions. I will try it again when things settle down and will purchase the Poker Tracker Guide for extra guidance. Right now, between life and school, I'm not in the right frame of mind to deal with something that seems so foreign to me. Next time I open Poker Tracker up I plan to be prepared so I will cover the couch and walls in plastic so the clean-up will be easier when my brain explodes.

No comments: