Sunday, July 31, 2005

Sorry Everyone!

I realize I haven't posted in over a week but I promise to remedy that very soon. As a matter of fact, my schedule opens up a bit after Tuesday night. I have a paper to turn in, a 5 minute presentation to give and then I will be finished with my summer class. I still have one on Saturday morning but it's more of a pain in the ass to get up that early than to actually work on homework. In other words, I could pass it with my eyes closed (and they usually are).

As for poker, I have been playing (I can't seem to stop for too long) but I have shortened the length of my limit sessions. I was finding that sitting longer wasn't really increasing my bankroll and, most of the time, I was giving a lot of my winnings back. Basically, I am learning "when to walk away". My SNG game still sucks. I had two bubble finishes and a last place finish over the weekend. I was doing well at SNG's before Vegas but I seem to have lost something since I returned and I still haven't figured out what. I've also played a few tourney's but I have no major cashes to report. Mostly I am just working on building the bankroll.

Speaking of which, I now have money at Party. A couple of weeks ago they gave me some "we miss you" bonus money and I haven't lost it all yet. I actually had it up to almost $50 at one point but I forgot to walk away while I was up. Anyway, I'm building it up again so we'll see how long it lasts. I also still have money at Stars and UB so those are the places you will likely find me playing if you ever go looking. (April98 is my name on all three.)

That's it for now and until next time...........(did you really think I suddenly figured out how to end a post?)

No comments: