Wednesday, July 13, 2005

I'm Such An Idiot!

I knew I was going to forget that Full Tilt is having a live poker tournament on Fox Sports tonight. Luckily Phil is still in but I still feel like an idiot for forgetting. I have no doubt that Fox will re-run it to death but I wanted to see it from beginning to end while it was LIVE. I guess all I missed was one player being knocked out. If you're not watching, turn the channel now!

Also, if you haven't signed up for the charity tournament yet, what are you waiting for? Yes, I realize I haven't signed up yet but I have a good excuse. I need to win about $10 and I will have enough in my account to play and continue building the bankroll. I should be able to accomplish that tonight so expect to see my name on the list very soon.

Necessary Information:
July 17th 3 p.m. PST
Buy-in of $20, all goes to charity
PokerStars
Look under private tab for WPBT "Charlie" Tournament

No comments: