Tuesday, June 07, 2005

I'm Back!

I'm tired and have lots of laundry so this will be quick. I will post some sort of trip report when I get the time. I didn't take any notes so I will be relying only on my memory and my memory isn't what it used to be. The next week and a half is going to be busy but I will try to get something up this weekend if not sooner.

Until then I'll be reading the other trip reports and linking them up over on the right for quick reference for my non-poker readers.

UPDATE: Okay, the whole linking to the other trip reports thing isn't working out the way I wanted so I give up. Most of the bloggers listed on the right were in Vegas and most have trip reports posted, or will in the next few days. Feel free to click on over and check them out while I attempt to put together some thoughts and stories of my own.

No comments: