Wednesday, June 22, 2005

This One Is For Charlie

I've been trying for the past few days to write something that eloquently covers the emotions I have been feeling since I first heard about Charlie and his phone call from my new favorite poker player, Marcel Luske. Finding the right words has been difficult and reading the ongoing story has only added to that difficulty. I just want everyone involved with Charlie to know that my prayers continue to be with you.

Since I still can't find the words to express myself properly I leave you with the following links (especially for those who may not know what has been going on):

Pauly's story as picked up by Fox Sports - A Guy Named Charlie
The latest update from Jason, best friend to Charlie.

My deepest sympathies go out to Charlie's family and friends. Although I never got the chance to meet Charlie, I don't think I will ever forget the affect he had on a community of poker bloggers and some professional poker players at the WSOP.

No comments: