Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Almost Free

Just a quick note to let you all know that I will be getting back to the trip reports soon. I have finals this week plus some doctor stuff I wanted to get out of the way but I see freedom on the horizon, at least from the school part. Of course I only get a week before summer session starts but I'm not complaining as the end gets closer with each passing month.

As for the health stuff, we may never figure it all out. I had a test for one thing and something unexpected was found. It's not life threatening but it puts the other stuff on the backburner for a bit. The good news is that it may explain the bad night I had in Vegas (I tried to keep it on the down-low but anyone who tried to communicate with me on Saturday may have noticed something was up). I'll explain more fully in the next trip report. Until then.......(again, nothing witty to offer).

No comments: