Saturday, January 15, 2005

I've Been Pimped!

A big thank you to Iggy for pimping my blog in his latest post. I have moved him up to featured blog as a sign of my appreciation. I'll keep his link there until I feel like featuring someone else so if any other bloggers want to be considered, leave me a comment and I'll take a look at your blog. Non-poker bloggers are welcome to submit their blog as well. At the very least I will probably add you to my blogroll.

Last week I realized I was not the only April in the blog universe and felt I had to change my signature so there would be no confusion. I considered calling myself "the other April" or "April in CA" but decided that, for now, I will just use my last initial. If I can ever figure out how to do polls, maybe I'll let the masses weigh in on the decision.

I also thought I would share a couple of other things about me as a poker player. I play micro-limit because that is all I can afford. I don't play at Party Poker for that same reason but I do have an account there. I am well aware of The Hammer and have attempted to play it on a couple of occasions. Since bluffing at micro-limit is impossible (well, almost impossible), I have yet to take down a pot with it. I don't know exactly what form this blog will take. I don't see myself sharing a lot of hand histories or bad beat stories (too many to count at micro) but I reserve the right to change my mind. I can also tell you that there will be occasional posts that are not related to poker. I do have other interests and sometimes need to rant about them.

Speaking of not directly poker related, I did go to Wil's book signing last night. I have a post floating around in my head but I am not quite ready to write it down. I should get it out in the next couple of days. Until then, may the poker tables treat you well and thank you for checking out my little blog!



No comments: