Wednesday, June 04, 2008

I'm a Follower

I can now be found on Twitter! Look for CaApril and follow my mis-adventures this weekend in Vegas.

Speaking of Vegas, thanks to the Federal Government, I will have 600 extra dollars to spend while I am there. I got my economy stimulating check yesterday just in time for my trip. Good thing to because it's been a slow week on the freelance front. One week I get 5 jobs, the next I get a whole lot of nothing. I did get caught up on some of my Tivo though so it wasn't a total loss.

Also wanted to make a quick mention of a movie I watched a week or so ago. It's called The Orphanage. It's a Spanish movie so if you don't like reading, stay away. I found to be very haunting and just really good. I don't really want to say much else as I'm not into spoiling it for everyone else but I do recommend it.

I leave for Vegas in the morning, pick up my rental car and then I'm heading to the MGM until around 4pm when I can officially check into my condo. My cell number is on the spreadsheet or you can e-mail me at April9807 AT Yahoo DOT COM and I'll send it to you. I have no specific plans other than meeting up with bloggers at the bars and such. I'm also considering a couple of shows. So if anything interesting is happening give me a call or send a text and I'll be there.

No comments: