Sunday, September 18, 2005

If You Can't Spot The Fish....

What a horrible fucking weekend at the poker tables. You name the fishy move and I probably made it at some point.

"I know I'm beat but I'll call your all-in anyway.".... I lost two buy-ins that night.

"Just because there are 3 spades (or any other suit) on the board, doesn't mean he has the flush."....uh, yes he does, every fucking time.

"I'm working off a bonus so I'll loosen up my starting hand requirements.".....so I can lose my deposit twice as fast.

"Although I'm losing at this level, all I really need to do is change tables and I'll start winning.".....no, you need to move down a level or two you fucking moron!

I'm sure I could keep going but you get the idea. I think my brain finally started to function about the last half hour I played and I was able to win a little of my money back but it didn't make me feel any better.

I'm just so pissed off at myself right now because I knew I was playing bad poker and yet I kept right on playing like an Emu (or whatever the hell the new term for donkey is).

Anyway, I haven't signed up for the next WPBT tournament yet but I will tomorrow. First person to identify me (I couldn't use any of my normal nicknames) gets absolutely nothing but the knowledge that they were the first to figure it out.

See you all on Tuesday night and if your lucky I'll still be playing like an idiot.

The details (as stolen from Tao of Poker):

What: WPBT Tournament
Where: Titan Poker
When: Tuesday, September 20th at 9pm ET
Buy-in: $20 + 1
Format: No Limit
Dress Code: Pants are optional
Password: thehamma

No comments: