Thursday, December 13, 2007

I Need A Hug

I've been in a funk all day. Most of it was migraine induced but the math final I took while the migraine was raging didn't help, then my final didn't get submitted due to some sort of computer glitch so I have to take it again tomorrow. I also think some of the funk is the post-Vegas blues. Bloggers are affectionate people, they like to hug, and I don't get enough of that in my life. On days like today I just want to curl up in bed with someone's arms around me until the pain goes away. Is that really too much to ask?

4 comments:

Easycure said...

That is never too much to ask. I hope you find a person to do that for you.....

Maudie said...

[[[[[HUG]]]]]] One big virtual hug coming your way. Hang in there, girl!

Pauly said...

I usually charge for my hugs, but I'll give you a rare freebie...

BWoP said...

Here's a virtual hug from me.

Be well.