Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Arrived

We landed in Vegas around 4:30pm, a little later than scheduled but it was an uneventful flight so I'm okay with the late landing. The condo however, is fucking awesome, as always. The best part though is the location of my room. Normally the smaller room is in the front and you can hear everyone coming back to their rooms at night but this section of the building is all enclosed, like a hotel and my room is in the back. I also have a great view of the huge pool area and my own bathroom so I'm happy.

Tomorrow I'm hitting the strip and probably a poker room by the name of the MGM. I need to get in some practice before the big tournament on Saturday then I'll head over to the IP and see if I can get my drink on. Until then, safe flights to you all!

No comments: