Friday, November 23, 2007

Never

Never ride to Thanksgiving dinner in my brother's 1968 Camaro. Not only will you exit the car and realize that car exhaust fumes have permeated every pore in your body, you will also lose part of your hearing and wake up the next day with serious back pain. His car is really more for racing and not so much for road trips.

I will be in Vegas for the December round-up of bloggers. I am looking forward to it even though I will have to take 2 finals while I am there. My parents (dad and step-mom) will also be there though I don't know that they will be at any of the blogger festivities. We are staying for a week so it's a vacation for all of us.

Lastly, Wil is appearing on tonight's episode of Numb3rs. Show him some support and tune in, CBS 10pm (9pm central).

No comments: