Sunday, March 11, 2007

Mixed Post

Poker
Today I played in the BloggerPod tournament. I finished in 44th. I was kicked in the junk by a donkey who's best, and only, move was all-in. As I said to Waffles upon exiting, I tried. Stupid turn card.

Tomorrow is the start of the Bay 101 Shooting Star tournament. This is the WPT stop where the "Pro's" have bounties on their heads. Day 1 may be the most interesting with Hellmuth and Matusow playing. Day one also features Daniel "would you like some cheese with that whine?" Negreanu, James Woods, Shannon Elizabeth, and Kathy Liebert. If anything interesting happens I'll definitely post it.

Hockey
The Sharks are winning again and I'm looking forward to the playoffs. That is all I'll say on that subject as I don't want to offend the great and powerful Hockey gods.

The Amazing Race All-Stars (SPOILER)
I seriously don't know if I will continue to watch or not. I know a lot of people are sick of Rob and Amber but I like them. Without them I think the show will get boring fast and I really don't have a favorite now. Oh and Rob, I think you need to invest in some spelling lessons. It's Philippines not Philippeans.

That's all I got for tonight. My brain actually shut off in the middle so I'm surprised I got that out. I will have a report from the Shooting Star though so look for that tomorrow.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I'm suffering from hockey depression!! :(