Sunday, September 24, 2006

Long Overdue

Things have been crazy, as always with me, and in all the craziness I forgot to mention my new sponsor (no, not the AA kind). Basically, it was discovered that I do have a price so I'd like to welcome the fine folks from Tightpoker.com to my blog. I hope they don't live to regret this decision when they realize how much my blog truly sucks!

Also long overdue has been any talk about poker on this blog. I haven't played a lot since the Vegas trip as I was in a bad down turn that continued throughout the trip. I seriously couldn't win if my life depended on it and I decided when I got home to take a little break. I ended up playing a bit over the last couple of weeks and I must say, not a damn thing has changed. I still can't win. Actually that is not entirely true. I get ahead and continue to play only to give back my profits and then some. I guess I just don't know when to stop. It happened in Vegas as well. At one point I had doubled my buy-in but I was having so much fun, I kept on playing. By the end of the night I had about $6 left.

It's actually a problem I've had since I started playing poker. I can't get myself up from the table no matter what. On-line or live it doesn't matter, I don't have the discipline to stop when the table changes or the cards go cold and I still have some money left. Any advice????

No comments: