Monday, May 15, 2006

Trying Something New

So, this hasn't been much of a blog lately. I could give a hundred different reasons why I haven't been writing but, seriously, who wants to read that? Instead, I'm just going to write. As a matter of fact, I'm going to try to write something every day this week. It may not be about poker and it may not have a point but I am going to make myself write anyway. Read at your own risk.

I've had some very weird dreams lately. They have been the kind of dreams that seem more like memories except they are so absurd I know they aren't. Take last night for example. I dreamed I was in a port-a-potty. This potty was on the edge of a very wet and muddy hill. While I was in there doing my business, part of the hill gave way and the potty started sliding down the hill towards a busy freeway. Somehow I managed to get the thing to turn away from the freeway but it was quite a freaky ride and I don't think I'll ever be able to go near a port-a-potty again. At least not without remembering this dream and laughing my ass off.

Until next time, tell me about your weird dreams.

No comments: