Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Finally!!!!

For the first time ever the team I wanted to win The Amazing Race from day one, actually won the damn thing! That's all I'll say since it's not over on the west coast yet, but it put a happy end to my day since my hockey team hasn't faired so well.

That's right, the Sharks are done for the season. I knew going into tonight's game that they were probably not going to win. I just know the team well enough to know that they didn't have it in these last couple of games and weren't going to get it together in time to make a comeback. It sucks but there is always next season. I don't think I've ever been so calm during a playoff game but I've had a few days to come to terms with what I knew was going to happen and I was at peace with that. Frustrated, but peacefully frustrated.

I haven't had anymore weird dreams but that's probably because I've been so fucking exhausted. I've worked more hours this week than I normally do, plus I have had to go in earlier than normal, so I am wiped out by the end of the day. At least I'll have some money to take to Vegas with me in July.

Speaking of Vegas, I have reservations at the Excalibur for July 6th through the 11th and I'll once again be rooming with the Hella Cool Shelly. Now I just need to get my ass in gear and make the plane reservations. Is it July yet!!

No comments: