- Why do I spend so much time thinking about the people who obviously don't like me? They aren't wasting their time thinking about me so why do I waste time thinking about them.
- Why do I feel that everyone needs to like me? I don't like everyone I meet so I shouldn't expect everyone I encounter to like me.
- I say that I value honesty but, if someone came up to me and said they didn't like me, would I really appreciate their honesty?
- Would I want to know why someone doesn't like me? I'm not likely to make any significant change but knowing the reason may give me some insight that could help me in the long run.
- Bob Dylan may be a genius when it comes to writing lyrics but the dude can not sing. He would not even make it to Hollywood week on American Idol. (One of his songs came on my mp3 near the end of the walk.)
So, these are some of the thoughts. Most of them I did come up with some answers to but I'm interested in other opinions before I go into more depth.
Let me know what you think either in the comments or through email if you prefer to keep your thoughts private.