Friday, September 12, 2008

Not Much Time

It always amazes me how quickly things can change.  I've spent my morning getting my stuff together for a last minute flight to Maine.  There is some family drama going on that needs my personal attention.  All I'll say at the moment is my step-father is a bastard!

Look for twitter updates as I'm not sure how much Internet access I'm going to have.  I also don't know how long I'm going to be gone.  Luckily Jet Blue isn't screwing me too much for the ticket and they don't charge for the first checked bag.  I imagine I'll be flagged for extra screening though since I booked the ticket at the last minute, won't that just be an excellent start to a drama filled trip!

Until next time...whenever the hell that will be!


1 comment:

Shelly said...

ugh good luck and safe travels!! bright side? maine is supposed to be beautiful this time of year, come fall. hope you get to see some nice trees and work everything out!!