Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Almost Time

In less than 12 hours I will be in the airport awaiting my flight to Vegas.  Although I'm somewhat excited, I'm also a little frustrated to be more limited in my spending than usual.  Let's face it, me not having much money for these trips isn't new.  One summer I left with just enough money for the cab ride to the airport after spending more than I had planned.  This time there will be no credit cards to go to and only one ATM stop allowed for a tiny bit of back-up cash I'll have available Friday.  The situation really has me less excited than normal.

I may make one exception to the dollar menu rule, however, for a trip to the Hofbraus,  provided the group doesn't try to ditch me again. ;) I had fun there and would really like to go again.  I'll just have to play it by ear and see how the money situation is when the time comes.  The hardest part of the whole thing is going to be getting myself out of this funk I'm in.  For four days I just want to forget about everything waiting for me when I return.  I really don't think that is too much to ask.

3 comments:

The NL Wife said...

Hope you thought it was worth it - we'll all take care of you!

Good seeing you again!

StB said...

Great to see you again. Hope we got you out of that funk. Steel Panther rules!!!

and don't get caught doing any illegal popcorn eating!

April said...

Thank you both for making the trip so awesome!