Sunday, August 03, 2008

Thank You Poker!

Poker, I just wanted to thank you for making my first SNG in over a month so memorable. Actually the last hand was really the only memorable part. I mean, 4 people all-in and I have the best hand pre-flop....it was looking so good. Then you teased me with a flop that hit none of us and you let me believe I might actually win the hand. Honestly, my kings should of held up against two AQ's and a pair of tens, at least in a perfect world.

I really could have done without that third ten on the turn. I knew I was going to need a miracle card on the river and I was really hoping I was going to see it. So why, after my beautiful apology yesterday, did you have to deal the case 10 on the river? You couldn't just stick the knife in, you had to twist it and throw some salt in the wound as well? Thanks alot you sadistic bitch! That was a welcome back that I won't soon be forgetting.

Sincerely (you fucking nutjob),
April98

No comments: