Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I Don't Know When I'll Be Back

Right now I'm caught in the middle of a nightmare and I can't wake up. Blogging, poker, hockey......none of it matters. I'm numb, confused, and would like god, karma, and the universe to know that they can go fuck themselves.

Nothing more to see here for awhile....move along.

UPDATE: I just spoke with my mom and, although I feel a little better, I still don't want to talk about it. The important thing is that I am feeling a little better.

UPDATE AGAIN: Some good news out of the day. I am now a step-aunt. Tyler Patrick is almost 24hrs old and weighed in at 7lbs. 6ish ozs. The good should outweigh the bad but I've never been a "glass half full" kind of person so I still feel like shit.

Thanks to those of you who are reaching out. I really do appreciate it.

No comments: