Sunday, May 22, 2005

Quick Update

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am still alive. I'm testing my blood twice a day and my numbers are good. I really haven't changed my diet yet but my weekend eating is a bit different than my weekday eating so we'll see if the numbers continue to hold up. It's looking more like an example of what came first (you know, chicken or egg) the slightly high blood sugar or the other problems. Hopefully we'll have it figured out by June 1st which is when I see my regular doctor again. I've got 2 more tests between now and then so keep sending out the good vibes.

Speaking of good vibes, I want to thank everyone who has sent me good wishes either in the comments or through IM and e-mail. I really do appreciate it and I really like all the attention. ;)

As for getting back to poker blogging, I really do have some posts floating around in my head, they just aren't on the top of my priority list. At the very least I am hoping to do my own version of the "Vegas expectations" post that everyone else seems to be writing and maybe cluing everyone in on a few personality quirks that may be encountered. Other than that I'll be busy with school work that I want to get done before the trip. I am not about to take homework to Vegas!

No comments: